Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Girl's Closet Poster

Here is a look at my favorite flyer of all time that I have created. I drew everything in Adobe Illustrator including the cork!!! I got the idea thinking about what I typically see in girls' dorm rooms either here at Lamar or when I search for things on Pinterest. After I created the graphics in Illustrator, I began to arrange the page in Photoshop. This is also where I applied the text. I turned the text into a shape so that I could mess with the texture of it. I wanted to get a chalky effect. As you can tell, I was big on textures in this composition. What do y'all think? Would you change anything, or do you like it the way it is? I am open to any and all comments! Enjoy.

4 comments:

  1. This make me think of my personal dorm room when I stayed on campus. I love how it brings back memories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is what I was going for! Not your room in particular lol, but girls' dorms here on campus.

      Delete
  2. I don't know much at all about graphic design but this is great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's okay! You don't need to know much about it as long as it appeals visually to you!

      Delete